Keeping track of your schedule just got easier! The more you begin building up your base of regulars, the busier you may be. For those of you looking to stay organized and sync your Cambly schedule with your personal calendar, we're here to help :)
To sync your Cambly schedule with your Google calendar, follow these 5 steps:
1. Go to your 'Account Settings' by clicking your profile picture in the top, right corner of your Cambly account
2. Click 'Calendar Sync Preferences'
3. Check the box 'Sync with Google Calendar' and then click 'Authorize Access To Google Calendar'
4. Select the Google account that you'd like to sync with your Cambly schedule, then click 'Allow' to give Cambly access to your Google calendar
5. Click 'Save' and allow time for your Cambly and Google calendars to successfully sync!
Congratulations, your calendars are officially synced!
Please note that if a student cancels a reservation, or if you re-schedule a reservation, those changes will reflect in your calendar.
To sync your Cambly schedule with your Apple, Outlook or Yahoo calendars, follow the links provided:
You can get a URL to subscribe to your Cambly schedule on your Priority Hours page. The URL will add your Priority Hours along with your pending and confirmed Reservations.
Different calendars use different methods for adding a URL. Some of the most common instructions are listed below:
- Outlook Web (under "Add an Internet Calendar Subscription to Outlook")
- Apple Calendar
- Yahoo Calendar (under "Follow other calendars")
Note: Since each calendar application refreshes the calendar at different times, the URL might not always have the most recent information (if you cancel a Priority Hour or Reservation, it might take a while to see that reflected in your calendar application). Always check the Priority Hours and Reservations pages for the most up to date schedule if you have any doubt.
Some calendar applications will allow you to select how often the calendar refreshes such as Apple Calendar, but other Calendars (Google, Yahoo, Outlook) will refresh at an interval which you cannot change (still, they should refresh at least daily).